We appreciate your enthusiasm to contribute to Animal Gazette and hope to welcome you to our team of authors. If you’re interested and believe you can provide our audience with even more relevant information, please join our team as a Guest Post Author at Animal Gazette.
What are the requirements to write for us?
Your willingness to contribute to our site as a guest writer is greatly appreciated. First, become acquainted with our guiding ideals and then devote time to research and writing.
- A well-written article must be both stylistically and grammatically correct.
- Because we do not republish entire or significant portions of previously published pieces, your content must be unique.
- We reserve the right to remove your article from the Animal Gazette blog if it or a portion of it appears on other websites. We want the internet to be free of duplicates in this scenario.
- It’s critical to understand that by contributing to the Animal Gazette blog, you have the opportunity to help the hundreds of specialists who visit our website with their professional challenges by identifying real concerns and offering practical solutions. When you serve our community, you can expect nothing but love and gratitude.
- We appreciate our readers’ time and do not want to squander it, so please only post relevant stuff to them. Examine the most recent information to avoid addressing the same topic twice.
- Your post must be relevant by focusing on project management, team collaboration, working from another place, efficiency, advertising, business, working environment, or design.
- Contributions to case studies, success stories, and statistics-backed articles are encouraged and may result in reward points.
- We do not post articles that state the obvious or answer rhetorical questions like “Why are computers better at processing information than humans?” or “Does a marketing business need a website?”
- Avoid being overly commercial or aggressive; avoid mentioning anything derogatory or disparaging of competitors.
We hope that by following these rules, we will be able to preserve the quality of our blog site while making it much more user-friendly for everyone.
Where should I submit a well-written article?
- Please send your submissions in Google Docs format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Your application must contain a brief author biography and a headshot. We would appreciate it if you could add web connections to your online profiles.
- Please submit all images in .jpg format, with dimensions of 1600px width by 1000px high. You should legally obtain all images and graphics (please provide the source).
Before you start, please email us with any post-related topic suggestions you may have.